Marketing is always about Promoting business. Promoting business over the internet requires a high budget. Facebook creates an opportunity for small business owners to introduce and promote business online.
Key Steps to promote a business/brand on the internet using Facebook:
- Provide information about your business
- Tell your story to your customers
- Create a dynamic content
- Creating high-quality visual content
- Create bright, Vivid video content
- Take advantage of the auto-play video feature of Facebook.
- Promote your business using a live streaming feature
A successful brand is built up over time. Following proper Brand guidelines help to create a soft image.
Components of Brand guideline
- Tone and Voice
- Domain Name
Key Steps to promote the brand online
- Always follow your brand style
- Create free content
- Develop a content strategy
- Consider your target buyer persona while designing a content strategy
- Offer freemium
Tracking of Competitors:
Your competitors are always going to find loops in your products/services. What you need to keep track of your competitors:
- Look if they are following your brand style like the colour scheme, logo style, your packages or prices and your content writing tone (How are they engaging with your customers?).
- What are the keywords your competitor(s) is/are trying to target?
- Look for the customers of your competitor(s) who are not happy with the service or product of your competitor(s).
Promoting word of mouth:
Existing Customers always give more business. Give them value; provide the best customer experience while they deal with you and the best user experience while they use your product or service. Give respect to their opinion. Always compensate if customers have concerns regarding your product or service because reviews matter a lot when in a digital world.
Keep tracking of Competitors:
Your competitors are always going to find loops in your product/service. What needs to track your competitors?
- Look if they following your brand style like the colour scheme, logo style, your Packages or prices and your content writing tone (How are you engaging with your customers).
- What are the keywords your competitor is trying to target?
- Look for the customers of your competitor who are not happy with the service or product of your competitor.
Provide customer support to your existing and prospective customers
Your customers always look for support from you. Always listen to your customer. Try to address their concerns as soon as possible. Developing your Social listening strategy can help you with converting your lead into your customer. The right message for the right person at the right time matters. Try to humanize your social listening campaigns. Make your customers feel that they are talking to humans. Don’t always robotize your conversations. Be natural and organic in your conversations.
This is the way the customer feels special and become loyal to your brand.